Test 6

Monday, February 4, 2013

Christmas

Mom, here are the long awaited pictures of our Christmas decor. My lovely tree that Dori and I did together and garland and lights all around because Christmas is such a wonderful time of year. Note that my nativity is a complete set and I got it for $8 bucks at Salvation Army's half off sale. If we turned off all the lights at night and left just the Christmas ones on it was such a fun and happy atmosphere to sit in. I left them up for most of January.






1 comment:

  1. Your Christmas decor is/was great! For the past 5 years I've had a partial nativity that I bought from D.I. for like 6 bucks. I finally bought a new one this year that I love ...although it's still only Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus. Maybe one of these years I'll break down and buy a full set.

    ReplyDelete