Test 6

Monday, January 14, 2013

Going on a Missionary

Tonight laying in bed with McKay I sang Nephi's Courage to him for about the one millionth time. He then let me sing "I Hope They Call Me on a Mission." I could tell he was really listening to the words. When I finished he asked.

McKay: I hope they call me on a missionary mom?"

Me: Yes they will call you on a mission, Daddy went on a mission.

McKay: Where he go on a missionary?

Me: Oregon.

McKay: Where I go on a missionary?

Me: I dont' know, maybe Ecudor?

McKay: Ok, that will be ok.



I have been telling McKay if he goes poo poo in the toilet I will give him some chocolate ice cream. He asked what kind of ice cream? I said chocolate. He said "Oh I want brown chocolate ice cream."  I think that can be arranged. Lucky for me he wants it brown and not some other color.




No comments:

Post a Comment