Test 6

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Our new home

Some house pictures that we promised. We still need to post the yard once we have a good mower, and Gensie's room is still being worked on.

The living room in our new house


Standing in the living room looking into the dining room

Standing in dining room looking into kitchen. Notice the pink oven.

pink bathroom

Master bedroom with our new 5 piece bedroom set (craigslist of course)


Master bathroom oh so blue. Quinn says it ruins the look of our room so we have to keep the door closed.

McKay's room with his new big boy bed. I liked his other room better this one is all windows so less space I get to decorate.


2 comments:

  1. Love the green carpet and the bathrooms having color coordinating tub, toilet, etc. So retro! Quinn, remember the green shag I had when living in Bonga's old apartment? Fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my green carpet is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete