Test 6

Friday, March 16, 2012

A day in the life of Gensie

These pictures can give you an idea of what it is like to be a little sister, with some omissions.  To get an idea of her daily routine I told Tasha that a lot of Gensie's day is spent eating.  Tasha said, "Uh, No!  This blog is rated G"

Tummy time in the morning

Putting her brother down for a nap

Taking a nap herself

Trying out her new Bumbo seat

McKay trying out her new Bumbo seat ... Or Gensie won this round of musical chairs

Story time before bed

4 comments:

  1. Love the Bumbo seat picture. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! mcKay is the cutest little bully I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll betcha I was bigger than she was when I was little. I cannot stand that bumbo seat picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still can't stand that bumbo seat picture when Gense is just hangin out. I want to squeeze her.

    ReplyDelete